movies download

Valley Girl (2020) | Movie Review | Jessica Rothe Musical | Spoiler-free

Valley Girl (2020) | Jessica Rothe Musical | Spoiler-free

Valley Girl is a 2020 American jokebox musical romantic comedy film directed by Rachel Lee Goldenberg and written by Amy Talkington with a story by Van Crawford and Andrew Lane. It is a remake of the 1983 film of the same name, starring Jessica Roth, Josh Whitehouse, May Whitman and Judy Greer. The film stars Julie Richman, a valley girl who fell in love with the rebellious punk Randy in the early 1980s.

Metro Goldwyn Meyer first announced a musical remake in February 2012, but it was stopped until November 2016 when Rachel Lee Goldenberg joined the project as a director and Ruth was cast in the lead role. ۔ Mineral announcements continued until May 2017, and principal photography was taking place in Los Angeles that month. Following the completion of filming, Metro Gold van Mayer scheduled the film for release on June 29, 2018, but the film was delayed due to controversy surrounding Mickey's photographer Logan Paul.

Originally scheduled for theatrical release, the Valley Girl was released on May 8, 2020 in the United States due to COVID-19 epidemics. ۔ The film received mixed reviews from critics, praising the soundtrack, acting and tone, although many considered it inferior to the original.




Valley Girl (2020) | Movie Review | Jessica Rothe Musical | Spoiler-free

either internet my name is NEW FILM MOVIE you've got NEW FILEM MOVIE seats from my review of valley girl let's do it [Music] valley girl is a comedy romance musical from director rachel leigh Goldenberg and Orion Pictures based on the 1983 movie of the same name the film stars
Jessica Roth Josh White House Mae Whitman Rob Huebel Judy Greer Ashley Marie Chloe Bennet Logan Paul Jesse Ennis and Alicia Silverstone set to a new wave 80s soundtrack a pair of young lovers from different backgrounds defy their parents and friends to stay together I have not seen the original valley girl but this flick came out today and I love Jessica Rowe thin the happy deathday movies so I thought I'd check it out very quickly I realized oh no this is a musical no I don't hate musicals there are a couple that I really like but generally they're not my bag at all and the music in here is all eighties pop which is not really my style of music though I can't appreciate t for what it is but I got through the first number in this movie and I decided to turn it off in a couple minutes and then in a couple more minutes I'll turn t off and then I realized I was kind of sucked in I was shocked that not only did I not hate it I actually enjoyed it quite a bit more than I would have expected despite myself the movie has elements of Romeo and Juliet and Greece  and I guess valley girl and despite being set in the 80s rather than the 90s it is very much a coming-of-age story that is very reminiscent of clueless the fact that Alicia Silverstone is in this notwithstanding I loved Jessica Routh in here her performance was really strong as was her singing although the cynical part of me wonders if all the singing in this movie wasn't fixed by computer I don't know I like to think it's just good sing I don't know Joshua white house but I liked him as the male lead and I said he and Jessica Ruth had wonderful chemistry together I shipped the mark I know Logan Paul is huge on YouTube I don't know anything about Logan Paula never watched a Logan Paul video and he plays the sort of quasi bad guy in this flick and I don't know if he's just a really good actor or if maybe in real life, he's just a slimeball like when writing the character they were like I'm gonna write it as a Logan Paul type I have no idea but either way to his credit, he was totally effective in making me want to punch him in the face now it should be mentioned there is nothing original in this movie it's a remake of an 80s movie all the songs came out like 40 years ago and there are zero surprises you know exactly where this movie is going beat to beat to beat but sometimes that's okay sometimes you don't want to be challenged by a movie so there's something cozy about watching a movie that's familiar while still being kinda new and the numbers in the movie were fun enough they were really really sanitized from they're originals many of which were already like the musical equivalent to Purell anyway and it often comes across as something like Glee or High School Musical but they were still entertaining these songs are fun songs in fact now that I think about it the entire movie is essentially the movie
equivalent of 80's pop music it's fun it's catchy it's harmless fluff that said what they did to Bowie and queens under pressure not cool yeah this movie is cheesy as all heck but it's cute it's fun Jessica Roth is absolutely undeniably delightful in it if you like movies and 80s pop music and a sweet little love story I gotta say I have to recommend this thing I know I know I'm as shocked as you I don't have a
proprietary rating system as yet so I'm just trying to figure what I'm gonna give valley girl and i think i'm gonna give valley girl a so I was like totally out of ten no I wanna know have you seen valley girl what did you think about hat is your favorite movie musical of all time whatever your thoughts hit the
comments below let's discuss you enjoyed this review please smash that like button and give it a share if you really enjoyed it and hey why not take a second do me a favor click subscribe and ring
that bell to subscribe to my channel for more movie reviews entertainment news trailer reactions all that good stuff hope you guys are all safe and healthy hanks very much for watching I'll see you guys in the next one take 

Comments

ADS

.